Your application will be processed by FAMI-QS Feed and Food Services sprl.
We will contact you and inform you on the steps to be followed afterwards.
Annual Service Fee per OPERATOR's site: € 550.00.
Additional Administrative fee when a disruption in certification cycle occurred or withdrawal of your FAMI-QS certificate: € 300.00.
- To notify about changes (scope, address, site(s)...) during your certification cycle, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the Changes Notification Form filled in. Additional fees will be applied.
- For applicants in Latin America, it is also possible to apply via:Sindirações - Sindicato Nacional da Ind. de Alimentação Animal
For questions regarding your application, please contact us at email@example.com or + 32 2 550 34 52.
The official transition period from version 5.1 to version 6.0 is 3 years, and FAMI-QS Certificates Version 5.1 will no longer be valid after 1 October 2020.
Furthermore, FAMI-QS Secretariat will not accept any applications under Version 5.1 as of 1 October 2019. FAMI-QS Secretariat is working closely with all parties involved in the process – accreditation bodies, certification bodies – to ensure a smooth transition to version 6. As we are progressively moving towards the new version, the following conditions will be applied:
1. FAMI-QS applications under version 6 will open as from 1 February 2018. Current FAMI-QS certified Operators under version 5.1 can apply as from 1 February 2018 to obtain their revised approval letter for the new scope.
2. FAMI-QS Certified Operators under version 5.1 which will be in process for re-certification, between 1 January 2018 and 1 April 2019 will proceed for re-certification under version 5.1 and will switch to version 6 in their subsequent surveillance audit.
3. New applicants wanting to become FAMI-QS certified have to do it under version 5.1 until 1 April 2019.
4. Certification Bodies can only proceed with the provision of FAMI-QS Certification under version 6 after 1 April 2019.